1 Ekim 2019 Salı

CHAPTER 1 - What am I interested in, really?

There are lots of different ways to think about this question… Over the years I’ve been interested in several different subjects, and recently what fascinates me the most in life, and for me the most captivating subject of all; is the human mind and the invisible effects of our subconscious that shape our behavior.

So yes… Right this moment in my life I am interested in; the invisiblethe myththe prophecy and the way of living that we used to know but have chosen to forget, but mostly, I am interested in using design, as a tool to help humanity remember its own memory. I want to explore how narrative can be used to change the behavior patterns of its audience…

When I talk about the invisible, the myth, the prophecy I mostly talk about the structure of patterns that connects everything together from our tiny cells to the giant space outside of our solar system. And even though this sounds like a too big of a subject for our conscious mind to grasp on its own, I genuinely believe that in our subconscious level, we are fully aware that we are the product of this giant structure that connects us all. And I believe the next phase of our evolution will be by re-uniting of our conscious and subconscious levels of our mind, to one. And I want to explore designing a structure that helps to create that bridge...

Even though I know that it sounds ambitious, I truly think it is entirely possible to create a completely sustainable narrative that can help people generate the necessary behaviors that will eventually change their behavioral patterns hence the outcome of their entire lives. And even the tiny possibility of this immense transformation fascinates me enough that I want to focus entirely on this issue.

Can narrative or design be used to bring our subconscious mind to the physical world and how would this transformation occur?

First of all, this badly needed transformation is already happening as we speak… All over the world people are more and more aware that even though we, as humans, have conquered everything that there is to conquer out-there, there is still something missing from our lives. The 600 hundred year old promise that our conscious mind is the answer to our salvation have failed miserably and in the meantime the civilization that we’ve created with our super developed science and technology is literary about to destroy itself and the entire world that we’re living in.

Therefore the change that is about to happen and the methodology required for it, simply becomes a question of awareness and design. That’s where the behavioral design comes in to play.

Behavioral design is focused on how design can shape, or be used to influence human behavior. It is not a technique of coercion but persuasion. It is not a technology of force, but a technology of behavior. To that extent, the techniques of behavioral design respect the individual’s inherent right to freedom of choiceautonomy, and most of all its dignity.

At this point I like to explore to create a narrative, using behavioral psychology, turning into ideas and then design a structure that will help create the necessary behavioral patterns that will require for all of us to move forward.

Thank you for your time and as always like Canadians say: Peace uut!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder