1 Ekim 2019 Salı

CHAPTER 2 - Not Hiding Anymore


It’s this feeling inside of me that I had to live with my entire life; a gap that's never filled, a hole that never went away, and, it took me this long to finally identify exactly what it was.

It’s very interesting to see how our mind deal with our memories, especially the ones that are hard to deal with…

So what happens when one day, out of nowhere, if you just remember the worst possible memory that your five year old mind had locked down for all these years. 

Something opens up inside of you and somehow everything clicks. You just realize every fear, every concern, every doubt that you had, it all comes down to this one single moment:

This feeling of one day being exposed to this memory… 
This feeling of being afraid all the time… 
This constant alertness…

But among all this, besides the sheer shock and the memory itself, something else managed to catch my attention. I happened to notice one giant silver-lining that would completely change my entire perception of my life.

Somehow the idea that my five year old subconscious-self, made a ‘conscious’ decision to hide this memory from me for all these years, fascinated me.

It almost felt like I had someone inside of my brain, acting as a gatekeeper, protecting me from coping with the pain of real life.

So I wondered…

Who was this guy, who was my protector? Was he in charge of my entire subconscious? If so, what kind of a place would that look like? What would it smell like… And how do I get there?

So I began imagining… 

Visualizing and going there everyday with no expectations, no idea of where or how to find him and definitely with no idea of what to do if I find him… 

Only thing I knew was that, the more I’ve imagined, the more everything made sense. 



So…

I want to create a narrative and visualize this relationship. I want to show how my life has transformed by simply imagining building a connection between my conscious and subconscious mind. And by displaying how this structure operates, in parallel, I want to expose all the invisible codes, generated from the commercial art industry that fuels our brain with constant fear, doubt and anxiety.











Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder